Canjun crawfish dip
September 24, 2018
- 1 lb. crawfish tails
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- ½ c. shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. tabasco
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning (Zatarans or Tony’s)
- ¾ cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese finely shredded
Pre heat oven 350
In a large bowl mix together, crawfish, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, mayo, cilantro, Worcestershire, tabasco and spices. Grease a 9×9 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Add dip mixture to baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling!
Serve with crostini or tortilla chips!